Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Synopsis: 2011 November 13th: Holidays are a comin'

Tis November, and my thoughts turn to decorating my deck, putting up my Christmas village, and chasing the peacocks off of the deck railings! I spend about 1 to 2 weeks on the decorations, depending upon the weather. This year the weather has cooperated, so I am ahead of schedule.

O by the way, I did get a blog or two entered, and revising last weeks workshop piece, so all in all it has been a good week.






2 comments:

  1. You obviously go to a lot of trouble Joan -it must look spectacular in reality, with the lights sparkling in the dark. Love the peacock,but glad he's not clambering abound in my garden. Seems like you love the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! You're much more organized than me--I always have wonderful plans, but never seem to get my decorations up until mid-Dec.

    ReplyDelete