Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Synopsis: 2011 October 2nd: Lots of Activity- Anything Done??

My sister and grandaughter Miss M are also working with me on the Uncle Ralph's Letters project.  My sis is a heckava good proof reader and is proofing the letters and comments, hopefully for the last time of a heavy duty proofing.  This is about the 5th time through the letters, but only the 2nd time of actual proof reading.  Sometimes my earlier proofing was ok, and sometimes not so much.

Miss M is making the proofing changes in the computer.  T'is not as easy as it sounds, as she is cross-checking my sis's edits with the word document as well as two different files of scanned letters.  Lucky Miss M.  Lucky me for Miss M and my sister!

As for me, I am going over the document for verbiage changes and additions, as well as identifying which pictures I want and where the pictures should be place.  I am still hoping for a November publish date, but that is a hard deadline to make.

Not much of a writing week, but I went to a gangbuster workshop on Saturday.  Also have our ladies critique group meeting at my house on Tuesday.   It has been a busy week, just not sure how much I actually got accomplished.  Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Joan. Good luck with the Nov deadline but unless it's locked in, don't stress it too much. Great teamwork and support.

    ReplyDelete