Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Synopsis: A bit late, 2011 February 28th

I thought about my Sunday Synopsis yesterday --- on Sunday --  but decided not to write it until later in the day.  In retrospect, writing and setting it up to be published later would have been a better decision. Those are the lessons of life -- usually in retrospect.

Last week was a good week.  Each week a pattern of my work and life seems to become apparent.  I am never bored and always have more on my plate than I can accomplish by myself.  At one time in my life, I had lots of people who helped me keep all the balls in the air  --  now, I tend to juggle alone.

This past week I accomplished the following:
Regarding  Uncle Ralph's Letters,
  *  completed the entire transfer of the blog to a clean Word document!!
  *  wrote a grant proposal to Archives.com for the purchase of a "one-project"indexing software and some graphic and editorial assistance.
Regarding blogging,

  *  submitted a late week 8 offering for the 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy and History.


  *  worked on the Womens History Carnival offering.

Other than that my life was a flurry of snow (a foot of the white stuff), taxes, and just "life happens" stuff.

My intent for this week is the following:
 For Uncle Ralph's Letters
  *  draft Release form and letter (a two week left over-- needs to hit the top of the pile this week)

For Writing (just picking one thing this week):
  **  Update ""Clay" for submission.

For blogging"
  *  finish and submit Carnival entry.
  *  Post for Tombstone Tuesday.
  *  Post "Sounds" for 52 Weeks entry.

I like a road map, even though I tend to do what I want, when I want.  However, the road map at least keeps me going in the right direction -- most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment