Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blogger's Best Friend Award

What a nice surprise! One of my very loyal readers, Carol of Reflections From The Fence gave me the Blogger's Best Friend Award.

The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria.

Now, Carol, my first thought is that you certainly fill that bill, but then do so many others. So Carol, Thank you, and know that I so enjoy your blog.

My two choices for this award tonight, are Sherry of Family Tree Writer and Herstoryan. Both of these gals have well written, creative and interesting blogs. I eagerly watch for and read their postings.

I thank my lucky stars for this company of writers and genealogists.

1 comment:

  1. Joan, I am SO flattered! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for honoring me with such a reward. Funny thing is YOU would be the perfect person for me to give this award to too! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete